— 100% Remote Team
- Lead on UX and design for a complex and interesting suite of products.
- Join a business that’s been working remotely since their creation.
- Receive a competitive salary, L&D support and flexible working.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join a 100% remote team as their first UX designer.
What you'll be doing
The team specialises in building financial services software and have been around for more than 10 years with several products in the market. Though the products perform well there are big improvements that can be made from a design perspective. They’re keen to find a UX who can get to know their users better and what drives their behaviour whilst also giving their products and website a contemporary facelift.
The users and capabilities of the product suite is varied but includes everything from portfolio valuation, document management, transactions and data visualisation, ultimately a lot of complex info that they’re looking to display in an elegant way.
Due to the size of the team and design maturity of the business this role would suit a Designer that is comfortable picking up research activities, creating prototypes to test with users as well as designing polished UI’s. You’ll work with a talented development team on the build.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in design research, prototyping, testing and high fidelity UI design.
- Experience of working with and creating scaleable design systems.
- Any experience with complex software or products in the financial services industry.
- Previous experience of working very closely with development teams on build and testing cycles.
- Able to work 100% remote with a comfortable space to do so.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll enjoy a flexible work environment with a team that’s been working remote for over 10 years. Learning and development is a big part of the culture so you’ll enjoy a budget for your own self development, access to industry leading conferences and R&D time baked into your work. You’ll receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to lead on design for the team.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Circa £40k
— Greenfield project, Entrepreneurial tech scale-up.Location:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000
— 7-Weeks Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £450 p/day