— eCommerce Team
- Work with well recognised and well-respected names in retail in a thriving industry.
- Enjoy the flexibility to work 100% remote long term or be office based if preferred.
- Be part of a business you can shape an dwhere your voice will be heard.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer to join an agency team on a remote basis. With offices in the South West you’ll be able to work from the studio if preferred or be 100% remote long term, the choice is yours.
What you’ll be doing
This agency is a trusted partner to retail brands of all kinds, including household names, small boutiques and ambitious start-ups just getting off the ground. With almost two decades in the business, they are experts in delivering growth for their clients and understand what goes into a great shopping experience.
As a UX / UI Designer you’ll be part of the design team and work with clients from concept through to polished UI visuals. This is a client facing role so you’ll run workshops with your clients, gaining insight on brand goals, ambitions and their customers. UX is core to the agency’s offering so each project will follow a UX process. You’ll gather insight from users through usability testing and a range of qual and quant methods throughout the design process, supporting optimisation of sites after launch.
In this role you’ll get the opportunity to work with a wide variety of brands including those in food & drink, fashion, homeware and many more. You’ll work with brands that have a very distinct visual identity as well as those that have a lot of room for creativity and guidance.
What experience you’ll need
- A portfolio that demonstrates your expertise in mobile first web design, preferably with examples of eCommerce projects.
- A good understanding of the end-to-end design process, comfortable gathering your own insight from clients and users alike.
- An expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite and design tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, InVision etc.
- An enthusiasm for digital, the latest trends and creative developments.
- Able to work remotely in the current situation.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join an agency with a fantastic reputation in eCommerce and be enjoy a great open, collaborative working culture. You’ll be supplied with whatever equipment you need and be supported through training options, certifications, industry events and conferences. You’ll be able to work remotely long term if you like or from their offices in the South West of England.
Please apply with an up to date CV + portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Circa £40k
— Greenfield project, Entrepreneurial tech scale-up.Location:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000
— 7-Weeks Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £450 p/day