Full-Stack Web Developer
— Pioneering BioScience business
- World-leading products used by millions.
- Flexible hours with majority remote working options.
- Rapid growth, constant progression & exposure to emerging tech.
A progressive tech company who build some seriously cool analytical & lab-based products is looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer to join them on a majority remote basis with some occasional travel to their HQ in Malvern (unless you’re local and want to be in more!). Their products are used by Scientists and Engineers in a wide range of industries including healthcare, pharma, automotive, environmental and more. With rapid growth plans in place for 2021/22, this is a unique opportunity for a dedicated Developer to work on rewarding projects that solve real-life challenges through the use of tech.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in C#.Net web development.
- Significant knowledge of web CMS; they use Tridion but open to others (Sitecore, Umbraco etc).
- Ability to work on cloud-based apps with awareness of Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of database technologies such as MySQL. Previous exposure to Visual Studio & SQL Management Studio would be good.
- Awareness of the Elastic stack would be useful but not essential.
- Any experience with Salesforce/Netlify would be highly desirable.
- Agile experience including Scrum, Unit Testing, TDD.
What you’ll be doing
Working within the Web Platform team your focus will be to develop high quality web applications and drive the effectiveness of their B2B websites. You will build new functionality to existing sites and will be instrumental in a number of upcoming projects including new website builds, the development of a design system, Salesforce integration project and more. It’ll be expected you communicate well within your team and provide guidance and design direction to more junior developers as well as staying up to date with the latest tech innovations and their potential applications. It’s possible to progress to Senior very quickly in this role.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as getting paid a generous salary you will be entitled to 25 days holiday, flexi-time (core hours 10-12 and 2-3 Monday to Friday, 37.5 hour working week) and majority remote working with a trip every 2-3 weeks. There's a discretionary bonus which is consistently hit, a healthcare cash plan, life assurance 4x salary, group personal pension scheme up to 6% contribution and company subsidized membership of local health clubs. You will be eligible to participate in the company profit share scheme, cycle to work scheme, share incentive plan, free car parking and employee development programmes.
If you’d like to apply or find out more, get in touch with Joe!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Great opportunity to lead DevOps projects from inception to deployment.Location:LondonSalary:Up to £95,000pa
— Award winning Technology scaleupLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £95,000pa
— Progressive tech environment.Location:North LondonSalary:Up to £90,000