You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Trade Marketing Manager
— Amazing Somerset Brand
- Historic brand with impressive future plans.
- Fast paced and fun environment.
- A chance to play a pivotal part in promoting the brand in national markets.
This is an amazingly unique opportunity for a creative and passionate Trade Marketing Manager to join a successful heritage brand based in an idyllic rural Somerset Location.
What you’ll be doing
You will be reporting into the Sales Director and part of the wider Sales and Marketing team. The main purpose of the role will be to promote the brand within the national trade and wholesale markets along with building brand awareness to the end consumer. You will need to stay on top of current trends, competitors and target audiences. Creating, planning and implementing omni channel trade marketing campaigns to drive sales and brand recognition. Liaising with external agencies, ensuring all work is carried out in line with the brief, timescale and budget.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You will hold a similar role within the consumer goods industry.
- You will have experience of running omni channel trade marketing campaigns.
- Have understanding and responsibility of budgets management.
- Fully immersed in the marketing industry and keeping up to date with new developments in both traditional and digital marketing developments.
- Experience of POS, promotions and trade/wholesale focused marketing campaigns.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fantastic internal and external stakeholder engagement and management.
- Reporting on all marketing activity.
- Creative content creation.
- A sense of humour.
- Can do and will do attitude.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return of your impressive well-rounded trade marketing skill set, you will have the chance to be part of a lovely family run company that has some spellbinding future plans and the chance to work in a fun but efficient laid back environment. A salary of c.£30k is on offer along with some great additional benefits.
If this role sounds like a perfect match for you, don’t delay and apply today.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: