Head of Product Management
— Beautiful Products
- Set strategic direction of product portfolio.
- Great company culture and benefits.
- Beautiful products.
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join a Somerset based company who make beautiful aesthetic products as their new Head of Product Management. This is a high profile role within the business where you will take the lead in managing product research, product specifications, market and customer insight, and identifying, developing and launching new products to market.
What you'll be doing
You will deliver strategic product category plans outlining business direction and objectives, including a 3 year rolling roadmap for NPD requirements via third party sourcing/manufacturing. You will take ownership of the NPD process, have budget management responsibility, and deliver anything from range extensions to new product categories.
This is a wide ranging role where you will have responsibility across the entire product portfolio. Managing the full lifecycle you will be involved in the design concepts, performance specification, testing, packaging and work with the comms team on launch plans. Reporting directly to the department Director you will have great support and a fantastic company culture.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Significant experience in a Product/Category/Commercial Management role
- Ideally have some experience in the brassware/lifestyle or similar industry
- Proven track record of analysing and evaluating strategic marketing opportunities
- Confident presenting to a variety of audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
What you'll get in return for your experience
You will be joining a company that has a genuinely great company culture, where people come first. This is a senior level role within the business, a competitive salary is on offer as well as very good benefits including generous holiday allowance, Christmas shut down, good pension contributions, life assurance, private healthcare, free parking, the list goes on!
If you have a strong product management background and are looking for a new challenge then I want to hear from you. Please apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs