— Exceptional B2C Opportunity
- Well known National Brand.
- Manage the flagship category.
- Excellent salary & benefits.
Here is a truly rare opportunity to join a well known British retailer as their new Brand Manager in Somerset. Managing the flagship category you will drive the brand with innovation, creativity, and will truly take it to new levels. How often do you get an opportunity to refresh such a huge brand and launch it in to Europe? This is an opportunity not to be missed.
What you'll be doing
This is no usual Brand Manager opportunity, you will work with the Head of Category to evaluate and evolve brand objectives and strategies, and interpret and apply seasonal creative concepts in to marketing strategies and plans.
You will lead the development of global seasonal plans for the flagship brand within the retail channel and generate asset briefs, this will include activation in windows, in-store displays, seasonal POP, Visual Merchandising, and help define the whole in store experience.
There are big projects including the development of a new brand logo and identity guidelines including the roll out across the business. Working with the Category Manager you will develop key seasonal product innovations and the specific marketing support required. There is a collaborative approach with the wider teams, and you will lead the integration of digital, social and PR in to seasonal plans.
Everything must be commercial and measurable, and you will perform analysis of the activation and effectiveness of seasonal wholesale assets.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong brand management experience
- Good knowledge of the principles of retail marketing
- Experience across International markets would be an advantage
- Ability to develop marketing assets that can be used Internationally
- Strong ability to effectively implement a marketing plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong, broad marketing background, across the full marketing mix
- Ideally degree educated or hold a professional qualification such as CIM
What you'll get in return for your experience
You will be joining a heritage English brand as it embarks on an exciting journey. You will have huge variety in this role, some great projects to work on, and will be responsible for such an important brand and category. There is a very competitive salary (up to £55k), bonuses, 25 days holiday plus BH, healthcare, good pension, it's a very competitive package.
This is a role to take notice of. If you're interested and have relevant experience then please apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for an informal chat to find out more information.Back to jobs