— AWS / Kubernetes / Jenkins
Salary: £40K - £55K
- Brand new digital capability.
- AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
- Remote working & flexible working hours.
DevOps Engineer needed to join an innovate Digital Engineering Team. You’ll be working within a newly created digital function which is responsible for delivering high quality, responsive software which will improve the companies customer’s digital experience. You will be a vital part of the organisation and will have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and ways of working, as well as having the autonomy to work on your own projects. The company firmly believe in work-life balance and are flexible around home-working and working hours.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll need to have worked with cloud computing – ideally AWS or Azure.
- Good understanding of CI / CD methodologies.
- Experienced with CI Management tools such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker or Vagrant.
- It’s expected that you’ll have a working knowledge of version control software such as Git, BitBucket and of build tools such as Maven, Ant etc.
- Experience with VMware or VirtualBox.
What you’ll be doing
Working in part of a newly formed DevOps team you will be responsible for building deployment and testing pipelines as well as designing and developing an infrastructure for delivering and running software. You’ll be supporting their cloud-based infrastructure and other support services such as monitoring. It’s essential that you have good stakeholder skills and continuously work to improve CI / CD pipelines. You’ll also be responsible for mentoring junior members of staff.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll get to be part of a very well-known and established company who understands the importance of innovation. They are building a digital engineering function to ensure that they are a responsive, digital organisation who continuously develops new technologies and ways of working. You’ll get structured career progression (tailored to suit your needs), time to work on your own projects and you’ll be working with a fantastic team of high performing techies. Last but not least they offer flexible working, a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank hols, a very good pension, private healthcare & a very healthy staff discount!
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George (0117 9269 530).Back to jobs