Digital Marketing Executive
— Award-winning Digital Business
- Fast growing Digital Marketing team.
- Award-winning business based in Exeter.
- Brilliant culture as part of a driven team.
This business is well-established but they are growing fast in their digital marketing team where they have experienced huge success. Now 30 people in the HQ, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to report into their Head of Marketing to work across a range of digital campaigns.
The role is open to applications from strong graduates (relevant degree and a passion for digital marketing), or those with some experience perhaps looking for more opportunity in their second role.
What you’ll be doing
This company have experienced real success in a specific market and are looking to branch out into new areas. Given their highly targeted approach and strategic blend of performance marketing, there is great scope to work across all areas of digital including Content Marketing, Copywriting, PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Display.
As the role is open to graduates or those with some experience, the main focus initially will be content management and copywriting. Creating engaging copy for clients’ digital propositions, and having the analytical mindset to assess its success and use this to tweak your strategy.
As the role develops you will gain exposure to other areas as above, such as SEO and Paid Search. If you already have experience in these areas, it will just help you come in at a more advanced level.
What experience you’ll need
- Digital Marketing experience either agency or client side.
- Relevant degree such as Marketing or Psychology.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Ability to manage content on a CMS.
- Ideally an understanding of Google Analytics to assess marketing performance.
- Hardworking and excellent time management skills.
- Personable individual and a great team player.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of between £18-22k plus bonus potential. Possibly a touch more for someone with really great experience, so please still get in touch for more information. There is a great culture here with regular social events, and one off rewards such as free pizza and drinks for all!
Please get in touch with Joe for more information on this one.Back to jobs