You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Famous Multi-channel Brand
- Well-known brand based in the heart of Devon.
- Established eCommerce function.
- Hugely strategic / analytical role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, multi-channel brand, in a highly strategic role for the business. Despite being around for a number of years, the company are driving strong growth year on year, which will be complimented through their digital channels. The eCommerce Merchandiser will constantly assess customer behaviour, and use this insight to drive future improvements to the online customer journey.
What you’ll be doing
The role sits in a wider eCommerce team with a Manager to assist you on your day to day, but giving you the autonomy to pull strategic insights based on customer behaviour. It’s really exciting that your findings will directly impact the online turnover for a very successful brand.
As this is an eCommerce Merchandiser role it will be highly analytical by nature. In addition to the analytical work through tracking and reporting on Google Analytics, you’ll use their key Online Merchandising tool to order category pages, pin best sellers, AB test and optimise product content online. A keen eye for detail is needed to spot any errors onsite that could impact conversion rates.
Additional responsibilities at busy times include assisting with supplier meetings, handling online marketplaces and contact with agencies.
What experience you’ll need
- Online merchandising experience in an eCommerce setting, or a similar analytical role with a focus on optimising the eCommerce customer journey.
- Strong Excel skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Keen eye for errors and a creative spark to write engaging product descriptions.
- Ability to manipulate and report on data using Google Analytics.
- Work well as part of a digital team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer for the right individual, so please get in touch for further information. There are additional perks, the main one being a relaxed, social environment with a warm culture in the heart of Devon.
Drop Joe a line to hear the finer details on the role.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: