Digital Marketing Executive (Social Media)
— Thriving B2C Brand
- Established independent business.
- Sell in multiple countries.
- Lean towards Social Media management.
This well-loved B2C brand sells in multiple countries worldwide through retailers and their thriving eCommerce website. The Digital Marketing Executive will work as a key member of the eCommerce team to raise awareness of the brand, in turn driving increased traffic to the website.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCommerce Manager, your main focus will be to manage the social media channels for the website. This includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest – creating, posting and managing content across all of the platforms. Additional digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC etc. will be managed through agencies, so you’ll also need to coordinate your strategy with these channels and those of the broader marketing team.
You’ll also use Google Analytics to assess customer behaviour across all social channels so you can optimise the levels of traffic to the site. Overall, you will have a hugely creative mindset and excellent writing style to bring your ideas and the brand to life.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience managing social media channels for a B2C (or ideally eCommerce) brand.
- Broad knowledge across social media, ideally Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Strong writing skills.
- Creative personality.
- Able to take the initiative and demonstrate an excellent work ethic.
- Fun and friendly people person!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £22-25k depending on experience. Benefits available on request.
Drop Joe a note to hear the finer details about this one.Back to jobs