CRM Campaign Marketing Executive
— Established Retailer
- Fast growing and well-known retailer.
- Manage direct marketing campaigns.
- Ambitious business to grow your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented CRM Campaign Executive to join the ranks of a fantastic multi-channel retailer in Bridgwater. The position is ideal for a Direct Marketing or CRM professional looking for the second step in their career, and calls for a passionate campaign executive to manage campaigns across direct mail, email and SMS.
What you'll be doing
As CRM Campaign Executive you’ll create dynamic content for direct marketing communications and manage campaigns across email, print and SMS. You’ll get under the skin of the business, strengthening the reach and engagement strategies with the consumer.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, you’ll provide weekly reporting and analysis of campaigns and CRM data whilst also identifying trends in results, suggesting changes and developing new initiatives that will add value. You’ll work together to develop strategic plans, extending the reach through current direct marketing channels; as well as exploring and recommending new trends and propositions.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience within a similar CRM or Direct Marketing role, either agency or client side.
- Strong campaign management experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Track record running direct marketing campaigns end to end.
- Experience delivering marketing campaigns and evaluating their performance.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Joining a growing team and company, you will have huge opportunity for professional development and to progress as the company continues to grow. You can also expect to receive a competitive salary (up to £30k), a company bonus and good benefits.
If this sounds like you, and you have the ambition to deliver great results then please apply with your CV now or call Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Content & Social Media / CRM / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— New digital leadership roleLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive
— Thriving UK RetailerLocation:WarwickshireSalary:£60-70k
— eCommerce BrandLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k