Digital Marketing Manager
— Thriving eCommerce Retailer
- Creative & Leading UK brand.
- Forward-thinking digital strategy
- Established eCommerce team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Digital Marketer to join a recognised B2C brand with a strong heritage in the South-West. You will become a key member of their expanding digital team and will play a vital role in furthering their reach online.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of an established and innovative team, you will be responsible for developing online relationships and driving customer traffic to the website using a tailored blend of PPC, SEO and Affiliates.
Your role will involve the management of all search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns, as well as utilising Social Media channels to increase brand awareness. You’ll also be expected to analyse and evaluate these campaigns in order to develop successful digital initiatives. In addition to the core B2C offering, sites such as Groupon, Ebay and Amazon will help drive revenue in other areas.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong technical experience across a range of digital marketing channels, but specifically PPC, SEO and Affiliates.
- Worked in a digital or eCommerce setting.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents?
A salary of between £25-30k, dependent on experience. Please enquire for more information on additional benefits.
If this sounds like your ideal role, please get in touch with Rina to hear more information.Back to jobs