You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PPC Executive (Trainee)
— Thriving Digital Agency
- Fast-growing division within an established agency.
- Well respected client base, with both National and International brands.
- Excellent training on PPC.
A massively exciting role has opened up with one of the South-West’s leading Digital agencies. This position sits in the digital marketing team, which focuses primarily on PPC and SEO. The PPC Executive will be coming in to focus purely on the PPC side of the business, working with a variety of exciting clients on paid search campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
As the role reports into the Head of Digital Marketing, this is a great role for a graduate, or someone with digital marketing (or some PPC knowledge) experience to transition into a full PPC role. It’s a channel that is constantly changing with Google and growing fast, so is a really exciting area to specialise in.
Your day to day focus will centre around a number of core areas. Daily checks on Paid Search campaigns (including Google Shopping) on Google and Bing ad platforms. Monitoring keyword bids, impression share, quality scores and account performance will enable you to feedback to the paid team on areas for improvement. You will also be involved in running direct tests (A/B testing) on these areas to determine further areas for campaign optimisation.
Keeping up to date with the latest developments in PPC / Paid Media will ensure your solutions remain cutting edge. Regular tracking, reporting and analysis of PPC data will also feed into your overall strategy for each client.
What experience you’ll need
- Either a graduate with a relevant degree (Marketing / Maths / Psychology etc) or a candidate with PPC experience / broader digital knowledge looking to specialise.
- Analytical mindset.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Innovative and creative in their approach. Always looking for solutions.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fluid environment.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of circa £18-20k, with possible flexibility beyond this for someone at a more senior level. Benefits are available on request. Full training will be provided for you to secure your Google qualifications as well.
Drop Joe a line to hear more information on this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: