— Multidisciplinary agency
- Develop your digital design skills.
- Work for an award winning agency.
- Work on high profile clients.
We are looking for a Midweight or Junior Designer to join a multidisciplinary design agency in Taunton. They’re one of the most highly-regarded agencies in Somerset, with high profile clients, award-wining work and a culture that’s centred on your development. It’s a great next step for any Junior or Mid Weight Designer who wants to develop their digital design skills further.
What you’ll be doing
For the most part, your time will be spent on digital briefs – so you’ll be generating concepts and designing for websites, digital campaigns, web banners, social media assets and emails. It goes without saying that the users’ needs will underpin all the decisions you make as part of the digital design process.
There will also be some offline work to be done. This could be across anything from brochures through to exhibition material.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio of work that shows us your excellent craft and concept abilities across print and digital channels
- Fluent with the usual tools in the Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Confident, articulate and a natural communicator
What you’ll get in return for your experience
If you’re successful here you’ll be joining an exciting agency that’s committed to doing great work. You’ll be learning from a good host of talented creatives and you’ll be encouraged to push yourself professionally daily.
There’s a salary up to £25k on offer for this one.
Sound interesting? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Back to jobs