Paid Search Marketing Manager
— Global Retail Brand
- Internationally renowned business.
- Innovative Digital strategy.
- Fantastic culture and benefits.
This is an exciting time to join the digital marketing team of a forward-thinking British brand with a rich heritage. You’ll be commercial and data driven to develop an innovative search strategy which will improve their brand representation on Google whilst putting their consumers first.
What you’ll be doing
Part of the European digital team, you’ll be responsible for leading search campaigns to attract, engage and convert potential consumers to the brand across the UK & EU. As a key source of traffic and revenue you’ll identify new initiatives, forecast potential value and implement campaigns across multiple languages.
Your aim will be to understand who the consumers are and give them the best search marketing experience through a continuous optimisation strategy. You’ll work closely with the organic search team and wider marketing team to have an integrated strategy across all consumer touchpoints.
To deliver this you’ll keep a keen analytical eye on results and share with the business consumer insights on emerging search trends.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant digital marketing experience, specifically in PPC and SEO.
- A proven track record of delivering successful search campaigns.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience of in-house people management and developing effective relationships with external agencies.
- Commercial mind-set with experience managing media budgets.
- Familiarity with search, attribution and analytics reporting and tools to interpret data into actionable insights.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In addition to a salary of circa £37k, you’ll be given excellent development opportunities, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a pension scheme, discounted healthcare and a company share save scheme.
Send through your CV to Rina to apply and for more information!Back to jobs