You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager - PPC & SEO
— Established Multi-channel Retailer
- Fantastic office location.
- Opportunity to work across multiple brands.
- Vibrant & creative environment.
Based in the creative hub of Exeter, this thriving business is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Digital Marketer to joint their team. Your role will be a varied one, as you’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple brands, get stuck in to a variety of digital channels, as well as driving conversions to maximise sales.
What you’ll be doing
The role is split into two key areas; firstly, managing the strategy plus day-to-day running for two beauty brands, and secondly, being responsible for the PPC and SEO activity for the entire brand portfolio.
Using your experience of digital marketing channels, you’ll create and implement strategies that increase the websites’ performance, having full accountability for your individual brands’ business, including creating content, running campaigns, producing analytics reports and keeping up to date with competitor activity. You’ll regularly liaise with the brand team to ensure that your strategy meets their guidelines and provide knowledgeable insights to optimize campaigns and daily processes.
Across the other brands, you will take ownership for the paid search and SEO strategy, working closely with each account manager to ensure your SEM efforts have the highest possible ROI.
On the paid search side, you will devise, create and run these campaigns, whilst managing the expenses and staying on budget. The SEO element will consist of keyword research and developing an effective link-building strategy, as well as recommending changes to the site architecture and content to reach organic success.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience as a digital marketing specialist – agency experience is a plus.
- Full working knowledge and hands-on experience of SEO and Paid Search strategies and campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Adwords certification is a plus.
- Experience with customer service.
- Working knowledge of CMS systems – WordPress, WooCommerce and Shopify are preferable.
- Ability to use Photoshop is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Confident and collaborative approach.
- Interest in beauty/grooming products would be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £30k is on offer, with additional benefits including 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a generous pension scheme (4% employee, 6% employer), and a modern offices in a great location.
This is an urgent requirement so send through your CV and get in touch for more information!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: