Digital Marketing Executive
— Luxury Brand
- Key role within a small marketing team.mmutable from Exeter, Bridgwater and Yeovil.
- Established international luxury brand.
- Lovely offices based in Taunton, co
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful luxury fashion brand. With Taunton as your base, you’ll be executing global marketing plans focussing on key territories including USA.
What you'll be doing
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the Marketing Director to support on marketing activity. You’ll develop brand awareness campaigns, taking ownership for managing and delivering successful online campaigns across a range of channels including social, email, PPC and SEO. You’ll enjoy creating compelling content to communicate the company's brand and propositions, in line with the company's brand and vision to increase customer awareness.
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience working with Digital Marketing.
- Experience working with a luxury brand would be great to see.
- Sound knowledge of PPC and SEO.
- A deep understanding of Email/Newsletter marketing and the ability to lead E-Mail Marketing strategy, development and optimisation.
- Strategic, analytic and creative, with excellent communication skills.
- Commercially driven and able to come up with creative solutions to difficult challenges.
- Google/Adobe Analytics experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and hands on mentality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a very competitive salary of up to £30k (DOE) and the chance to join an award-winning luxury brand who have exciting growth plans to be a part of.
We’re looking to move ASAP with this one so please apply now, or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Brand, Marketing & Comms / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive