You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Award Winning eCom / retail brand
- Join a highly decorated business with several industry awards already this year.
- Work as part of a hugely effective eCommerce department.
- Great benefits on offer including generous holiday allowance and pension scheme.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join a multi-million-pound retailer in Somerset. With stores located up and down the UK and a fast growing online offering this is a truly exciting business to be a part of.
What you’ll be doing
Sat amongst the digital and technical web design team the Digital Designer will work amongst a team of 6 and be a key part of the wider eCommerce department. With a website hosting over 25,000 products and 2.5 million weekly visits it’s fair to say eCommerce and digital are a huge part of their success. The digital designer will focus on improving and maintaining the existing website as well as delivering email campaigns that excite and engage their customers across the globe.
Day to day the Digital Designer will deliver visual outputs in the main (they have a sizeable dev team) but working with web and email it’s very useful that someone has a basic understanding of HTML.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop being most important).
- A portfolio full of digital designs including web and email campaigns.
- An ability to design responsively for a mix of screen sizes and formats.
- At least a basic knowledge of HTML and the ability to learn quickly when needed.
- eCommerce experience a big plus.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Joining one of the South West’s leading eCom brands means working with a well known brand and delivering work that’ll be viewed by millions of customers. As a company they also offer some fantastic benefits including generous holiday, a pension contribution (as much as 14%), share options and employee discounts.
Please apply with an up to date CV along with some digital design examples including web and email.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: