Senior Ecommerce & Marketing Executive
— Thriving retailer
- Opportunity to shape digital strategy.
- Successful retail business with ambitious growth plans.
- Supportive and friendly culture.
This is an exciting new role in the Marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager and working closely with the Digital Project Manager (DPM) and the Campaigns Team, your role is to exploit digital channel by developing, reviewing and constantly optimising the website. This role will initially focus on the successful launch of a new website and will then widen to include other digital initiatives and channels.
What you’ll be doing
Experienced in using analytics and A/B testing to drive actionable insight, your time will initially focus on successful customer adoption of a new website and constant improvement of this to achieve key launch KPI’s. Once launched, you will quickly move onto ongoing optimisation of the site for key customer journeys and on-site goals, testing any enhancements and fixes and identifying further improvements based on on-site customer behaviour. There is a programme of further website development work planned and you will use insight and analytics to make recommendations, challenge and refine proposals.
With a successful track record in customer acquisition you will propose and implement a plan with the potential to cover SEO, influencer marketing, online advertising and/or lead capture where there is a clear commercial benefit.
Supported by the Campaigns team for any content requirements for your digital plans, you will work collaboratively with them, sharing best practice and briefing on content requirements to achieve your goals.
Furthermore, this business is keen to stay ahead of the curve in their use of digital, so you will be alert to new technologies and opportunities that will help them achieve its growth targets and strategic aims.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Demonstrable success within a similar Digital Marketing or eCommerce role.
- Experience using analytics tools and testing to optimise a website and drive conversions.
- An understanding of digital acquisition channels such as SEO and PPC.
- Customer-centric approach and excellent communications skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise large projects and foresee problems before they arise.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to logically.
- Highly commercial mind-set.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-34k is on offer, alongside some fantastic benefits. These include: a discretionary bonus, free parking, subsidised canteen and a discount on products.
Please send your CV to Rina and she will be in touch to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Analytics / Digital Marketing / eCommerce jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive