eCommerce Category Administrator
— High-End eCommerce Brand
- Play a key role within this luxury multi-channel retailer.
- Join a highly reputable team of experts.
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
One of the UK’s leading luxury brands is on the lookout for an eCommerce Category Administrator to support with the preparation of new product launches and to assist with the ongoing maintenance of their impressive existing catalogue.
What you’ll be doing
As eCommerce Category Administrator, you’ll utilise your keen attention to detail through gathering accurate product data and information from a range of sources, including price lists, supplier websites and technical specification sheets, preparing large product spreadsheets ready to upload to the site.
It’ll be down to you to gain a solid understanding of the range of products offered and to construct comprehensive information plans including details such as price, measurements, care instructions and composition, categorising all merchandise along the way. You’ll also develop your relationship building skills, working closely with suppliers to acquire any necessary images, which will need to be edited and organised accordingly, as well as filling any gaps there may be in product data.
A large focus of this role will involve managing the ongoing maintenance of the extensive product database, updating pricing, removing any discontinued products and making amendments to existing information, as well as working in tandem with the Customer Service and Marketing teams to assist with any technical queries there may be. Ultimately, we’re looking for someone highly organised and self-motivated with a positive work ethic who really takes pride in seeing the results of their efforts.
What experience you’ll need
- An analytical eye to gather accurate product data and information.
- Involvement in the content management/merchandising for an eCommerce brand.
- Proven experience working with a large scale product catalogue.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple project streams simultaneously.
- Process driven and dedicated to managing tasks end to end.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer here, entirely dependent on experience, ranging from £22-26k, plus a range of impressive benefits. This lovely company offer their staff generous holiday allowance, a great pension, employee discounts and a bonus scheme based on personal and company performance.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.