You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Embedded Software Engineer
— Award winning engineering team
- Short-listed for start-up of the year.
- Exciting start-up experiencing year on year growth.
- Industry recognised tech.
An Embedded Software Engineer is sought for an exciting award-winning Somerset based start-up. Recognised within their industry, this company houses award-winning engineers, passionate about all things engineering. We're seeking engineers with a minimum of 3 years experience, up to 10 years in industry.
What experience you will need:
- Embedded programming experience - minimum three years.
- Experience working with PIC, Atmel AVR or ARM microcontrollers.
- Experience programming with C/C++.
- Advanced understanding of comms protocols, such as SPI, I2C, UART, RS485, etc.
Experience within power electronics, GUI interfaces, or Wireless communications would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work on proof of concepts, programming microcontrollers in keeping with the brief. You will work to project specifications, working as part of a team to deliver to deadlines. You will write and maintain firmware, including development and debugging.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including remote working options and a profit share.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Heather.