Head of PPC/Senior PPC Manager
— Leading digital agency
- Be a part of a hugely impressive digital agency.
- Head up PPC and grow a team around you.
- Great culture and sociable office.
We’re searching for an impressive Head of PPC/Senior PPC Manager to join a leading digital agency with ambitious growth plans based in Taunton. This is an exciting opportunity to lead PPC for the agency, getting stuck in creating and executing PPC strategies for a number of the agency’s key accounts.
What you’ll be doing
As Head of PPC, you will own PPC for the agency, delivering quality paid search and display campaigns to an ever-expanding client base. You’ll lead on strategy, planning and delivery, consistently reviewing and optimising campaigns, striving to constantly improve and communicating progress to clients along the way. You’ll need a strong track record in measuring performance and identifying areas for development as this will be key in drawing insights and enhancing future campaigns.
You’ll have a lot of autonomy here, as well as the opportunity to build a team of PPC Executives around you which is very exciting. This is a great opening for someone looking to drive their career forward and progress with a forward-thinking agency long-term.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have demonstratable experience running paid search campaigns utilising Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
- In-depth understanding of paid search and display strategies.
- Drive and passion to own and grow a key area of the business.
- Proven track record driving successful paid search campaigns.
- First-rate written and communication skills.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience, but will be up to around £32k (potentially a little more for the right person). Benefits include generous holiday allowance, pension contributions, impressive learning and development opportunities, modern offices, amazing social events and more.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role.