Brand and Communications Manager
— Luxury Hospitality Business
Salary: Up to £35k
Location: Castle Cary
- Stunning location in Somerset.
- Develop the brand guidelines and be the brand guardian.
- Diverse role with huge progression opportunity.
Based in the heart of Somerset, an outstanding new tourist destination is being created and they’re looking for a Brand and Communications Manager to be a key part of their journey. Set among 1500 acres of land there is a high end hotel and spa, as well as beautiful gardens, a working cider mill, countless trails, restaurants, cafes, regular family events, this is a destination that will be known of worldwide.
This role will lead the planning, production and delivery of imaginative, distinctive and measurable communications in line with their business ambitions, brand and values.
What you’ll be doing
This is a wide ranging role where no two days will be the same. You will develop the brand guidelines, manage media relations, devise content, and oversee marketing campaigns. During an exciting time for this new business, the marketing team will be responsible for leading the design and development of a fresh new set of visual identity guidelines and subsequently for overseeing their maintenance and evolution.
Once you have established the new brand guidelines you will take the responsibility of being brand guardian, ensuring the customer journey is at the heart of the business and the brand story is consistent across all touch points. You’ll be working closely with graphic designers and senior stakeholders to create compelling marketing collateral whilst managing media relations to generate positive coverage. You will manage content across all platforms, online and offline, video, broadcast, internal comms and in store, ensuring the message positively raise’s the brand’s profile.
What experience you’ll need
- Ambitious and versatile marketer with bags of creativity.
- A strong background in consumer brand marketing.
- Solid comms experience across a variety of channels.
- Proven hands-on skills in the conception, production and planning of marketing communications.
- Excellent planning and leadership skills, able to reinforce your vision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in managing multiple work streams and adept at switching between leading projects and you’ll be comfortable rolling up your sleeves to hit deadlines.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Surrounded by the beautiful Somerset countryside, you’ll be based in brand new offices, finished to the highest standard, in a role that provides a huge amount of scope and the opportunity to develop and progress your career. There's a competitive salary on offer (£25k-£35k), an induction of 9/10 days in South Africa, a night in the hotel/spa every year, regular staff/family events, this is more than a job, it's a way of life!
If you are as excited about this opportunity as we are, then apply now, or contact Chloe Jakeways (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs