Digital Marketing Executive
— Not For Profit Organisation
Salary: Up to £28k
- Join a well-respected not for profit organisation.
- Broad and varied digital role working as part of a wider marketing team.
- Offices based in Taunton, commutable from Bridgwater, Shepton Mallet and Exeter.
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing professional to join a National organisation in their Taunton office. You’ll have responsibility for growing their online presence and promoting their products and services across a range of digital channels.
What you’ll be doing
This is a broad and varied digital role working as part of a wider marketing and creative team. You'll manage a suite of websites on a day to day basis utilising various CMS such as Wordpress and Umbraco; finding new content and images to ensure it remains current and making sure all content is SEO optimised. Using analytics you'll track the success of digital campaigns and ensure a positive user experience on the site. The role will also include managing their email campaigns and creating templates for marketing systems. You'll constantly be looking at ways they can improve their digital presence ensuring the brand reaches the right audience.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Digital marketing experience within a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to website management.
- Proven track record of running email campaigns.
- Good understanding of CRM would be beneficial.
- Ability to deliver effective digital campaigns.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary between £23k - £28k, along with great benefits and the chance to really make a difference to the local and wider community within Somerset and beyond.
If you're a digital marketer with experience across key disciplines such as web management, email and analytics then I want to hear from you! Apply now or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs