— Global Organisation
Salary: Up to £38k
- Great Brand Manager position in the heart of Somerset.
- Work with global FMCG brand.
- Cross functional and dynamic role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Brand Manager to join a global organisation in Somerset. With responsibility for the marketing plan across the UK and Ireland, you’ll grow the brand further and deliver on marketing objectives in line with the overall business strategy.
What you'll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be in charge of shaping the company’s marketing strategy to support their growth, increase brand awareness and meet business objectives. You’ll be responsible for PR, developing the annual PR plan to align with objectives and managing the PR agency contract.
You’ll work closely with the global team to devise and deliver marketing plans and strategies, organise and attend events, exhibitions and seminars, and manage the production of marketing materials (including creating content, copywriting and proof reading). You’ll be in charge of the marketing budget, ensuring this is set into the correct cost centres and regularly reporting back to the senior management team. With a range of markets to target you’ll be involved in conducting detailed market research and immerse yourself within the brand.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Proven brand management experience within FMCG.
- Understanding of how market research methods can be used to achieve desired results.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Drive, determination and enthusiasm.
- A high standard of computer literacy, especially across MS Office
- Excellent project management skills.
- A strong verbal and written communicator.
- A team player, willing to fit in to this great company culture.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a fantastic company to join and you will be rewarded with a highly varied role. Working within a clearly defined market you will have all of the tools to continue the strong growth that this brand has seen year on year. With a competitive salary and a good benefits package, this really is a great role.
There will be lots of interest in this exciting role so please apply now or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs