— Well-Known Brand
- Fantastic Marketing Executive opportunity.
- Work across 2 distinct brands.
- Excellent training and development.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known organisation in Shepton Mallet as their new Marketing Executive. This is such a varied role where you will be involved in all marketing activity, across online and offline channels, working with 2 distinct consumer brands and helping drive the business forward through their next period of growth.
What you'll be doing
There isn't much you won't be doing! Working within a collaborative and fast paced environment you’ll be ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact from day one. You will produce content for internal and external communications, ensuring an integrated and multichannel approach. Your engaging content will be pushed out across social platforms, uploaded on to company websites where you will get hands on experience with the CMS, and you will assist in creating consumer and trade newsletters. You will help manage events and trade shows, help produce collateral/marketing materials, engage in PR activity and will assist with wider marketing and administrative activities.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Some previous experience within a broad marketing role.
- Ideally degree educated or hold a professional qualification such as CIM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally experience with Microsoft Office and the Adobe suite inc InDesign.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task.
- A passion for marketing and a desire to learn and develop.
- The flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends when required.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Here is such a great chance to really develop your marketing career. You will have a great mentor, in house training and development, a highly diverse role and great brands to shout about. There is a salary of up to £25k (DOE) on offer and good benefits.
What are you waiting for? Apply online now or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Brand, Marketing & Comms / Content & Social Media / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Amazing Fintech - South Wales!Location:Penarth, CardiffSalary:£45k-£50k
— Fast Growing TeamLocation:Ilton, SomersetSalary:£20k-£23k
— South SomersetLocation:South SomersetSalary:£On Experience