— South Somerset
- Great Brand Manager position based in South Somerset.
- Join a global organisation and help drive their UK brands.
- Cross functional and dynamic role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager to join a global organisation in Somerset. With responsibility for branded campaigns across the UK, you’ll grow the brand further and deliver on marketing objectives in line with the overall business strategy.
What you'll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be in charge of developing and managing branded campaigns across all channels to support their growth, increase brand awareness and meet business initiatives. You’ll work closely with the global team to devise and deliver marketing plans and strategies, organise and attend trade events, exhibitions and seminars, and manage the production of marketing materials (including printed and online media). With a range of markets to target you’ll be involved in conducting detailed market research and immerse yourself within the brands, identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Proven brand management experience.
- Understanding of how market research methods can be used to achieve desired results.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Drive, determination and enthusiasm.
- A high standard of computer literacy, especially across MS Office
- Excellent project management skills.
- A strong verbal and written communicator.
- A team player, willing to fit in to this great company culture.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a fantastic company to join and you will be rewarded with a highly varied role. Working within a clearly defined market you will have all of the tools to continue the strong growth that this brand has seen year on year. With a competitive salary and a good benefits package, this really is a great role.
There will be lots of interest in this exciting role so please apply now or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Brand Management / Brand, Marketing & Comms jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive