You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Outstanding Digital Specialist
- Challenging projects, quality driven sites and applications.
- Large development team, fun working environment.
- Access to courses, events, new tech and long term progression.
An experienced and talented PHP Developer is needed to join a fast-growing and well-known digital specialist, headquartered in Taunton. They have a really diverse client list and have produced some amazing websites, truly earning their reputation. Joining a well-established and experienced team, this is a great place to develop your skills further and work with some household names. They’ve won plenty of awards and have some really nice offices that place emphasis on creating an enjoyable place for developers to get their best work done!
What experience you’ll need
- Expertise with PHP, MySQL.
- Knowledge or understanding of MVC frameworks (one of Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend etc.)
- Developing complex back-end integrations with 3rd party systems from scratch using their APIs. Work with web services, SOAP, REST APIs etc.
- Linux command like knowledge/experience.
- Understanding/knowledge of Cloud hosting environments (AWS)
- Experience of Git and Gitlab / Github will be important to the role.
What you’ll be doing
Joining as part of their development team you’ll be have responsibility for website builds, back-end integrations and bespoke developments. You’ll play a key role in multiple projects for a wide range of well renowned brands in an often client-facing environment. They will look to you to have a methodical approach to development and testing along with a high awareness of industry standards, trends and issues. There’ll be regular interaction with the design and account management teams and you’ll play an important part in discussions with both clients and team members over technical issues and best practices. If you’re looking for a tech-centric development set-up and interesting projects then this is definitely one for you.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your top skills, a starting salary of up to £35,000 (subject to experience), 25 days holiday + your birthday off + bank holidays, the possibility of remote working after an initial period of getting up-to-speed, regular social events with the team (a few we’ve done lately included; go-karting, kayaking, regular meals out with the team, attending events, airsoft…), life insurance cover, pension plan, challenging and varied work with plenty of opportunities to learn, fantastic opportunities for career development, a fantastic working environment in our newly renovated office which includes a full kitchen/dining area & social area/games room with Xbox and ping-pong AND unlimited tea and coffee. What’s not to like?
If you think this is the role for you then send your CV over to Tareek (01179269530).