You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Biomedical Scientist, Microbiology
— Revolutionary Leading Laboratory
- State of the art laboratory
- A real opportunity for career progression
- Fantastic employee benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a state of the art, rapidly expanding laboratory in Somerset but commutable from the South West. In line with the expansion, they are seeking an experienced Biomedical Scientist in the field of Microbiology.
What you’ll be doing
As a Biomedical Scientist, you will be involved in supporting the community by working closely with hospitals, GPs, and the NHS. You’ll be involved in routine biomedical scientific and technical activities whilst participating and assisting in clinical trials. You’ll need to work within operating procedures and Health and Safety regulations set out by the HCPC.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- BSc (Hons) in a Scientific field
- HCPC State Registration as a Biomedical Scientist
- 6 months + experience working for in as a Biomedical Scientist in the field of Microbiology
- Knowledge of Microbiology biomedical techniques and practices (Molecular experience desirable)
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
You will be working in a modern, state of the art laboratory in the heart of the South West with many benefits such as a 25 days holiday, learning and development opportunities, funded education, generous pension contributions and a competitive salary to name a few.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Zoe Davies