Social Media Marketing Manager
— Ethical, sustainable business
- Sustainable eCommerce business committed to protecting the environment.
- Unique opportunity for a Digital Marketing guru to join a passionate team.
- Ethical, natural product range.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on managing and growing the key social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest – through creating and sharing content, monitoring communication with customers and analysing and evaluating promotions and engagement. You’ll also create content for the website and blog, utilising your natural flair for writing.
Creating graphics, banners and landing pages will also fall under your remit, as well as designing newsletters, promotional materials and taking pictures of products to upload on to the site. Your focus will be all about driving traffic to the website in order to maximise sales for the business, as well as driving brand awareness, ensuring a consistent brand voice and style.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid social media background, ideally from a retail / eCommerce setup.
- Creative, strategic thinker with first rate communication skills.
- Hands on knowledge of organic social media marketing.
- Proven experience in creating content and graphics.
- Passion for sustainability and natural products.
- Enthusiasm for all things social media and online marketing and a team based approach. It’s a great culture here so someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and dive in!
- You will need a care to get to this remote, scenic location.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will range between £25-35k, entirely dependent on experience and maybe a little more for the right person.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
eCommerce / Digital Marketing / Content & Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K