You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Executive
— FMCG Brand
- Great Digital Exec role in Wells.
- Promote FMCG products.
- Excellent Salary & Benefits package.
Here is a great opportunity to join an FMCG brand in Wells, Somerset as their new Digital Marketing Executive. This is a varied role where you'll promote the innovative products across channels such as web and social, running multichannel campaigns.
What you'll be doing
You will manage all digital and social comms and develop annual plans to connect and engage with the target consumers. You will show insight to understand the customers and consumer behaviours, and develop campaigns that appeal and engage with this audience.
There is an off site Global Marketing team who you will work with to manage the website, from analysing site performance, developing web content, to identifying link building opportunities to potential partner or influential sites.
You will help manage the Intranet, conduct data analysis, generate reports, and there will be some offline work such as assist in the creation of POS and display materials, and attend the occasional event.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a Digital Marketing role
- Professional experience of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Excellent content and copywriting skills
- Confident with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal communicator
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ideally some data analysis and interpretation skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager is desirable but not essential
- A relevant degree or professional qualification such as CIM
What you'll get in return for your experience
As well as working with an FMCG brand, you will have an induction in Sweden, a competitive salary (£22k-£28k), great benefits including 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays). This is a rare digital opportunity in the heart of Somerset.
If you have previous experience within a digital role and are interested in this, then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: