— Exceptional Destination to Promote
- Promote an exceptional tourist/visitor destination.
- Attract new customers via multichannel campaigns.
- Diverse role with huge progression opportunity.
This is a very rare opportunity to join an incredible business in Castle Cary as their new Marketing Executive/Manager. An outstanding new tourist destination is being created in the heart of Somerset. Set among 1500 acres of land there is a high end hotel and spa, as well as beautiful gardens, a working cider mill, countless trails, restaurants, cafes, regular family events, this is a destination that will be known of worldwide.
What you'll be doing
Your job will be to promote this incredible destination through online and offline channels to new and prospective customers. You will have no shortage of things to sing and shout about, with incredibly imagery to be captured, alongside great pieces of content, you will create an engaging customer journey.
Your creative content will be pushed out on the website via the CMS, and you will create quirky posts that will go out all over social media. You will have endless ideas of how to create videos and images that showcase how incredible this place is, and your words will reinforce this message.
There are regular events to plan and promote, offline brochures, flyers and posters to create, a CRM that will need populating with customer info. This isn't a small role, but you will be given the time and support to develop in to it, and to make this a role you'll never forget!
What experience you'll need to apply
- A natural wordsmith, able to create original and engaging copy
- Previous experience within a broad marketing role
- Ability to utilise a CMS to upload content, images and videos
- Social media management within a professional environment
- Experience with Mailchimp and CRM systems would be beneficial
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Very occasional evening and weekend working to attend activities/events
- Ideally degree educated or hold a relevant professional qualification such as CIM
What you'll get in return for your experience
You will never work somewhere like this again! The location could not be more beautiful, the offices are new and finished to the highest standard, you'll have variety in the role and the opportunity to develop and progress your career. There's a competitive salary on offer (£25k-£35k), an induction of 9/10 days in South Africa, a night in the hotel/spa every year, regular staff/family events, this is more than a job, it's a way of life!
If you are as excited about this opportunity as we are, then apply now, or contact Chris Currey (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs