You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Large web agency, great progression
- One of the best and most highly respected agencies in the area.
- Interesting, client-facing work that puts you on the company’s front-lines.
- Opportunities for future progression through the business.
One of the biggest names in the local area in the agency world is looking for a Support Developer to join their expanding team. They work with a wide range of impressive clients and it’ll be core to your position to spend time talking to them and helping to provide the best service possible. It’s a fast-paced environment that will keep you on your toes but you won’t have a boring day!
What experience you’ll need
- Crucially, you’ll need excellent problem solving skills and a strong ability dealing directly with clients.
- Knowledge of BE integrations with 3rd party systems; APIs, file transfers, SOAP, REST.
- Bootstrap, CentOS / Red Hat, Cloud hosting (ideally AWS) and GitLab / GitHub are all important.
- It would be ideal but not essential for you to have experience with Zendesk, Bash Scripting, Adobe (Photoshop/Fireworks/InDesign/Illustrator), PhantomJS, PHPUnit/Selenium or C#.
What you’ll be doing
This top digital specialist produces high quality web solutions for a variety of e-commerce clients using the latest technologies. You’ll be part of a dedicated customer support team where you’ll be focussing on looking after existing clients’ websites and projects. Your day-to-day tasks will include diagnosing issues reported by both the clients and those found internally. This will involve engaging directly with the clients to talk through what’s gone wrong and how it can be fixed. Some of this will be out-going and some will be in-coming support calls that you’ll be covering. You’ll support the email service, as well as working closely with the development team to assist with their current projects.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your top skills, you’ll get a competitive salary and get the chance to pick up lots of new skills in a company that really rewards your efforts. There’s fantastic training from some of the best developers around, access to courses/tech events, great bens including gym membership, pool table, lounge areas, great coffee and much more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the elite in the area and there will be great opportunities to progress through the business as they grow.
If you think this is the role for you then send your CV over to Jack (firstname.lastname@example.org).Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: