Artworker / Retoucher
— Hugely successful Somerset business
- Collaborate with a talented, multidisciplinary creative team.
- Manage your own workflow.
- Work in a diverse role across artwork, retouch and digital design.
We’re looking for an Artworker / Retoucher to join the marketing and creative team of a hugely successful business in Frome. The business’ avid following and dynamic approach has enabled some incredibly impressive growth figures so this one offers the chance to be part of something exciting.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will be split between three main responsibilities. The first of these will be artworking, primarily this will be on digital assets for the site and other digital channels. The brand’s guidelines are relatively well defined so you’ll need to adhere to these for any work you do.
The next element of your role will be image retouching as much of the creative work the business does is incredibly image led. You’ll collaborate with the internal stylist who’ll supply retouch briefs and make sure all imagery is on brand and looking the best it can be.
The final component of the role will require you to upload, edit and maintain content on the site using their CMS and HTML.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll need experience of creating digital assets and image retouching in a commercial environment
- Examples of work that show us your abilities in retouching and artworking
- Working knowledge of HTML as you’ll be editing existing code within their CMS
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a dynamic, agile and ultimately successful business during an exciting period. You’ll have real responsibility from day one as you’ll manage your own workflow and priorities and you’ll be working alongside an incredibly talented team. There’s a salary of around £20k-£25k on offer here.
Apply today with your CV and work examples and we’ll be in touch.Back to jobs