Creative Graphic Designer
— Work on ideas-led print projects
- Own the creative process across a variety of print projects.
- Work alongside a talented artwork, photography and videography team.
- Loose brand guidelines and a Manager who’s open to your ideas.
We’re helping a business in Trowbridge find a Creative Designer to join their in-house creative studio. The studio is responsible for the concept and design work for campaigns and printed marketing communications, all targeting an exciting B2B market. There’s inward investment heading to the business and a rebrand taking place next year so it’s a great time to join.
What you’ll be doing
As Creative Designer you’ll be responsible for all concept and design work for any brief that comes through the studio. Whether you want to get the broader studio involved or work on the initial ideas solo, how you approach the conceptual process will be your decision.
The work will be varied. You’ll be designing catalogues (there’s an artwork team to put these into production), Direct Mail and other printed marcoms. You’ll need to work closely with the in-house photographer or videographer to bring imagery to campaigns you’re working on and you’ll work side-by-side with the digital team to roll the campaigns out on online channels too.
Brand guidelines are rarely adhered too (so much so their brand book is in the corner gathering dust) so there’s massive scope to really push their creative offering.
What experience you’ll need
- An excellent portfolio of offline and print work
- Excellent conceptual ability when working on print and campaigns
- A sense of humour and a passion for good design work
- Great skills with the normal tools in the Adobe CC
- A solid understanding of layout
- Commercial experience of magazine, catalogue, editorial or brochure design
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a great salary on offer here which will depend on your level of experience. You’ll be working in a relaxed, creative environment and join a team that want to hear your ideas!
Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch to talk through the details
Back to jobs