You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Top agency, great team
- One of the best and most highly respected agencies in the area.
- Exciting, fast-paced projects that will provide the chance to develop your skills quickly.
- Training, courses and tech events are all encouraged.
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Front End Developer to join a fast-growing, award-winning, fun and sociable agency in Taunton. They work with a vast range of clients and have launched a a wide variety of quality websites since they began and are now looking at expanding the team even further with the addition of a new Front End Developer. So if you’re a passionate developer, looking to work in a bigger team environment and really progress your skills then this is the agency for you!
What experience you’ll need
- They’re really looking for someone that has a strong portfolio of responsive websites built using HTML5, CSS3 (SASS), JS/JQuery and Adobe Suite.
- You'll need to have solid PHP or MySQL on the back-end for integration.
- An understanding of Git and Gitlab / Github will be important to the role.
- Within the role you'll be able to pick up skills with PhantomJS, Sketch, AWS, PHPUnit and others.
- You’ll need experience of development and testing across multiple browsers and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Good communication skills are crucial as you’ll be working directly with clients as well as liaising with other teams in the business.
What you’ll be doing
This top digital specialist produces high quality web solutions for a variety of e-commerce clients using the latest technologies. You’ll be part of a dedicated team where some of your tasks will include the development of responsive websites, updates and modifications to existing sites, user testing and dealing with the odd client from time to time, amongst other daily tasks. You’ll be an important part in discussions with both clients and team members over technical issues and best practices. This role will really suit someone who is a self-motivated fast learner with strong hand-coding skills that wants to work on innovative and exciting projects where creativity and new ideas are welcomed.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your top skills, you’ll get a competitive salary and get the chance to pick up lots of new skills in a company that really rewards your efforts. There’s structured training from some of the best developers around, access to courses/tech events, great bens including gym membership, pool table, lounge areas, team days out, dual monitor PC set-up, pub Fridays, great coffee and much more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the elite in the area and it’ll be high profile work that any developer would want in their portfolio.
If you think this is the role for you then send your CV over to Mike (01179269530).Back to jobs
No jobs found