UI Design Lead
— Digital Transformation For Leading Brand
- Join a big name brand on their digital transformation journey.
- Work alongisde exceptional UX leadership and within a dedicated UX/UI function.
- The role is initially a 12 month FTC.
We’re looking for a UI Design Lead to join the in-house design and experience studio for a well known brand. You’ll work closely with the Head of UX Design and provide design leadership for their digital transformation programme.
What you’ll be doing
The Lead UI Designer will join a UX/UI team of 6 (+ contract support). This is a hands on role focussed on providing user centred visual design for web and email as well as visual direction and leadership for other designers within the team.
The business itself has invested in growing out it’s in-house digital capability and this role is an important step in their journey. There is a huge opportunity here to work with a major brand yet still have the influence to make genuine change and help shape their future online.
As a lead you will engage with senior stakeholders across the business; working closely with the Head of UX you will help to evangelise user centred design across the business. With exceptional design craft skills you’ll deliver quality as well as help to up-skill those in the business who are less digital savvy.
This role is initially on offer as a 12 month fixed term contract.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Exceptional design craft skills, in particular User interface design for responsive web.
- A confident design leader, able to lead by example and inspire others to create great work.
- Big brand experience, understanding of organisational change and how to make a creative impact with a commercial mindset.
- A user centred approach to design and previous experience of working with UX specialists or within cross functional design teams.
- eCommerce experience highly desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a team with great design and UX leadership and be part of an exciting digital transformation programme. Initially this role is a 12 month fixed term contract. This role is commutable from the South Bristol area, Bath, Yeovil, Exeter and many areas of North Dorset.
Apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Design / UI jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive