You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— 3 Month Contract
- ASAP start.
- 3 month booking with some remote working (1 day a week).
- Support the digital transformation programme for a big name brand.
Were looking for a UX Designer with some solid research experience to work with a well-known and highly respected brand in Somerset.
What youll be doing
Sat amongst a small but growing UX function youll work alongside other user researchers and report into the head of user experience.
The focus of this project will be to improve the brands main customer facing website. The UX consultant will be required to design, run and facilitate their own user research as well as produce clickable prototypes where necessary.
What experience youll need to apply
- Proven experience in designing and running user research.
- Confident when producing clickable prototypes (Axure, Sketch, InVision, Atomic etc).
- Have worked in Agile / Scrum environments.
- Any experience within retail / eCommerce a big advantage.
- Comfortable working collaboratively with development teams.
What youll get in return for your experience
This project will be running for 3 months and support the digital transformation programme for a big name brand. Theres a competitive dayrate on offer along with some remote working and good potential for future contracts with the team.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio / collection of case studies to be considered.