You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
UX Designer - Business Applications
— Global Retail Client
- Opportunity to work with a Global leading retail brand
- 4-week initial assignment with high chance of extension
- Work alongside some of the Industry's best.
A brilliant 4-week initial assignment is available in Street, Somerset for a UX Designer supporting the design & build of Commercial and Financial reporting dashboards.
What you'll be doing
You will be working alongside and guiding the Head of Data & Reporting on the visual and creative design of how Financial and Reporting dashboards will look and feel. These will be used by C-level and Board-level executives so the role may require time spent with Senior Stakeholders.
The Organisation has the technical people needed to build this in Power BI, as well as the Data professionals from an SAP Business Objects perspective, so the assignment is exclusively around the creative direction and User Experience of these Dashboards.
What experience you'll need
- Proven UX design experience covering areas such as Wire-framing, Prototyping, and building user-stories is essential.
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience/the ability to communicate and present to C-level Professionals.
- UX design experience with Business Applications/Internally facing systems, as well as Website/Online.
What you'll get in return
A daily rate of around £400 per day, with a high chance of extension & a Global retail brand as part of your Portfolio/project experience.
Apply now for an initial interview W/C 23rd September with a view to starting the same week.