eCommerce Merchandising Manager
— Leading Online Sports Brand
- Leading Sports Brand Online.
- Funded Training & Development courses.
- Fast-paced eCommerce team.
This is great opportunity to join a highly recognised sports specialist brand who takes pride in offering fantastic career progression and development. You will be part of a thriving eCommerce team working with them to ensure they provide leading advice and products online.
What you’ll be doing
You will be managing product placement online ensuring they are attributed correctly and appear in all the relevant lister pages and filter options. This will involve liaising with the buying and merchandising team and working closely with content and email teams.
Maintaining on-site search, including zero result searches, synonyms, redirects to relevant pages and ensuring high volume searches return appropriate results. You’ll be implementing trading actions in a timely manner whilst using category knowledge and understanding the present and most appropriate facets.
Working with the B&M and Marketing teams to ensure all channels are aligned with campaign activity and supporting Business Analysts with any upgrade implementations.
What experience you’ll need
- Good understanding of online merchandising tools, ideally Fredhopper.
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge.
- Experience using Google Analytics or similar.
- Ideally you will have online merchandising experience or retail analysis within eCommerce.
- Awareness of online marketing channels used to drive traffic to websites – SEO/PPC/Social.
- Outdoor or sports interest/passion will be a big advantage.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary of £25-30k, plus bens which include discount on products, pension and funded courses for personal and professional development. This is great opportunity if you are looking to excel in the world of eCommerce, being part of a fast-paced team working for a very cool online brand.
Get in touch with Kat now for more information – 0117 9269 530
Back to jobs