— Growing Multi-Channel Brand
- Leading Fashion Retailer.
- Broad eCommerce Opportunity.
- Exciting new projects within Luxury.
Fantastic opportunity to join a high-performaing eCommerce channel working for one of the groups key divisions.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the eCommerce Manager you will be a key player in helping manage the online element of catalogue launches, promotions and site management. This will involve producing site content, maximising the potential of their campaigns whilst implementing recommended tactics to drive sales, AOV and conversion.
What experience you’ll need
- High attention to detail, standard of numeracy and accuracy.
- Confident using Excel and analytics.
- Experience working within eCommerce retail company.
- Good merchandising experience ideally using Magento.
- Understanding of digital channels – SEO/PPC/Social
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Salary up to £25,000, plus bens which include 20% discount on products, pension and fantastic training and development. This is a great opportunity to be part of a recognised high achieving brand working in the centre of London in a busy fast-paced team.
Get in touch with Kat now for more information – 0117 9269 530
Back to jobs