— Specialist Clothing Company
- Established brand in their sector.
- Expanding eCommerce service.
- Friendly, tight-knit team.
This small but well-established company is looking to grow their online presence following a recent upgrade of their four websites. You will be a key player in the online team, and have the opportunity to make a significant difference through combining digital marketing know-how with analysis and insights gathering.
What you’ll be doing
The core objective of this role is to drive relevant traffic to the websites, improve conversion rates and increase average order values. This will largely be done by taking a hands-on approach to developing analytics in order to provide insights of the customer base, and then implement an appropriate eCommerce strategy. You will report directly to the CEO, but work alongside the IT manager, Marketing Manager and graphic designer to apply the necessary on-site changes.
You will deliver regular analysis of customer behaviour and provide recommendations to improve the overall online experience and journey, as well as using your digital marketing skills to analyse and refine PPC, Display, SEO and Social campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant experience within an eCommerce setting.
- A good understanding of digital marketing channels, including PPC & SEO.
- Experience with Magento or another eCommerce CMS.
- Strong Google Analytics skills.
- The ability to analyse and report data.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, JS or CSS is preferable.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £25k is on offer, as well as a good selection of additional benefits. These include 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, a generous discount on products, pension scheme and a friendly team environment.
Please send through your CV to apply or get in touch with Rina for further details.
Back to jobs