You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Channels
— Leading European eCommerce Business
- Fantastic opportunity based in Cologne, Germany.
- Successful brand with huge investment.
- Senior role with ownership of the PPC strategy.
The primary purpose of this role is to create and execute the Pay-Per-Click (PPC) acquisition marketing strategy for all international eCommerce stores, by obtaining new leads and customers through effective PPC campaigns. Working in a fast paced, international environment, the role will be hands-on with a great deal of autonomy and responsibility
What you’ll be doing
You will take charge of PPC acquisition marketing across international markets, managing the strategy and execution of campaigns, and deliver them against aggressive eCommerce growth targets. Using a hands-on approach, you will guide the wider performance marketing team to implement a global marketing strategy, supporting and training digital marketing juniors and interns.
Regular analysis of campaign performance will be vital; you will then use these insights to generate suitable optimisation strategies and be responsible for the creation and presentation of monthly reports on this.
You will be required to collaborate with your marketing colleagues to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all channels. In addition, you will work closely with the Digital Merchandising Manager to employ a structured conversion optimisation process using A/B and MVT testing of landing pages.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience running paid digital advertising campaigns, preferably within an eCommerce environment.
- A deep understanding of high performance SEM Marketing.
- Strategic, analytical and creative, with excellent communication skills.
- A proven track record of success within a competitive market.
- Commercially driven and able to come up with creative solutions to difficult challenges.
- Experience in working with popular Performance Marketing tools, such as AdWords, Bing Ads and Bid Management tools.
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads, YouTube ads, display and retargeting tools is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics as well as Microsoft Excel.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer, dependent upon experience. Please enquire for further details.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: