Social Media Specialist
— Market Leading Oxfordshire Based Agency
- Fantastic working culture.
- Genuinely flexible working & unlimited holiday.
- Huge emphasis on personal development.
This lovely Oxfordshire based agency is on the hunt for a bold, creative and enthusiastic Social Media Marketer to join the team. This role will be the subject matter expert for all things social media, developing and implementing a social media marketing plan for both the agency and their clients.
Working across both paid and organic social media, you will take control of social media strategy and implementation, with the support of digital marketing executives and content writers in the business.
What you’ll be doing?
You will be responsible for strategy and day to day management of both organic and paid social media marketing. Acting as the subject matter expert, you will understand trends and best practice, working with the different teams in the business to implement strategies that will generate leads.
You will work closely with the content team, designers and inbound teams to drive traffic, convert leads and drive prospects through the customer lifecycle through the use of social media. Focussing on brand development, you will work to identify target customers and goals and KPIs and develop and execute engagement and conversion strategies.
You’ll also need an analytical midset, as you’ll be continuously executing A/B tests to improve performance of each channel and measuring, analysing and reporting on ROI.
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable results in social media marketing.
- Knowledge of the industry, including industry tools and tactics.
- Conscientious, passionate and results orientated.
- Flexible and inquisitive approach to process change.
- Strong personal brand.
- Team players who are committed to their careers, clients and co-workers.
- Self-motivated emerging experts who are passionate about learning and energised by opportunities to advance themselves, the agency and the industry.
- Agency experience desirable but not essential so please don’t let this put you off if you’ve been client side so far.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of up to £32k on offer, but please still get in touch if you’re a touch over this but like the sound of the company, as there could be some flex. Alongside a generous basic salary, you’ll also get flexible working, unlimited holiday, a brilliant social environment and 10% personal development time: ½ a day per week for training and professional development and clear career path.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role!Back to jobs