You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Content Producer
— Established Multi-Channel Retailer
- Leading, independent UK retailer.
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- Thriving eCommerce team.
You’ll be joining a highly-established, multi-channel retailer and taking ownership for the production and analysis of all campaign content across multiple devices to ensure a data driven approach is maintained.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of the multi-channel team, you will ensure all onsite content is maximised to achieve overall KPIs and provide an optimum user experience.
You will produce and deploy on-site content in an accurate and timely manner via the CMS system; this will include homepage landing pages, ‘creative slots’ and content articles, liaising with internal and agency teams, as required.
You will be fully versed in what makes good online content from both a customer engagement and SEO perspective, proofreading all content prior to go live to ensure it complies with brand guidelines and is 100% accurate.
The analytical side of your role is equally as important as the content management side; this will involve pre- and post-campaign analysis and reporting on performance, opportunities and key learnings, primarily using Google Analytics, HotJar and A/B testing. You will then use the data collated on user behaviour, conversions and the customer journey to optimise and shape decisions on future campaigns.
Finally, you will regularly monitor competitor activity and trends in order to recommend improvements and highlight new developments across the industry.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience of web content management in a similar role.
- Experience using CMS.
- Proven ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Ability to understand and analyse the customer journey.
- Knowledge of website usability best practices and how these drive conversions.
- Basic understanding of HTML would be advantageous.
- Experience of MVT or A/B testing would be preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player and a can-do attitude.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and a range of benefits, including, (but not limited to), 28 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, pension and a discretionary bonus scheme.
Send through your CV to email@example.com or get in touch on 01179 269 530 for more info!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: