B2B PR Account Director (remote working available)
— Global Green Energy / Technology Clients
- Very flexible working (4 or 5 days/week, remote or in the office).
- Work with innovative Tech companies in the Green Energy sector.
- Excellent salary, profit share bonus and other great benefits.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced B2B PR Account Director with Energy sector or Green Tech client experience. The salary banding is quite broad and reflects their willingness to hire a sparky, up-and-coming Senior Account Manager who’s looking for a step up, through to a very experienced Account Director looking for a fresh challenge. They’re very family focussed and offer very flexible working options - post-lockdown you’ll be able to come into the office as much or as little as you like. It’s a grown up place to work (that doesn’t mean that they aren’t fun to work with!).
What you’ll be doing
- This successful B2B PR Account Director will:
- Take the lead on client relationships with global companies and start-ups/scale-ups
- Consult clients to understand their world, the opportunities available in their markets, devise a media and marketing strategy, and oversee the delivery of the that work (PR and Content are the primary outputs but it will vary dependent on the client and strategy.
- Help with pitches and onboarding of new clients (although they are a bit flexible on this – you may be great at delivery and that’s Ok too)
- Maintain and build on your expertise in PR within the Energy and Green Tech sector
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record in B2B PR
- Proven expertise in the Energy or Green Tech sectors
- Agency experience is preferred but isn’t essential – they’ll consider candidates who’ve worked in house planning and delivering B2B PR and Marketing Communications for Energy and Green Tech companies.
- You’ll be proactive and passionate about the sector that you work in – you won’t need micro management and you’ll share in the agency’s ambitions to grow their client base and continue to deliver the very best work for their clients.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £40k-£60k depending on experience.
- Flexible or remote working for those that wish to spend less time in the office – you can be based full-time in their office if you prefer, it’s up to you.
- Profit share bonus after qualifying period
- Macbook and phone allowance
- Good pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you have B2B PR experience within the Energy or Green Tech sectors then please get in touch right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Renewable EnergyLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£65,000 - £75,000
— Well Established EmployerLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£30-35k + bonus
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits