You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Well-loved Luxury Retailer
- Fantastic career progression.
- Well-loved Leading Retailer.
- Amazing benefits and working environment.
Exciting opportunity to join an international well-loved luxury retail brand based in the heart of London. This is a great time to join their growing eCommerce team as the Digital Designer helping them elevate their user experience and develop creative assets across all digital channels.
What you’ll be doing
Working in the eCommerce and Graphics team you will play an important part re-vamping the website producing landing pages, banners and campaigns. This will involve creating animated assets for campaign launches, previews and exclusives on the brand-site & website.
You will be prototyping multiple design solutions and presenting them to the wider group for A/B testing, identifying function and design opportunities to enhance onsite UX. Designing all emails and creating email banners in-line with promotions, new range releases and campaigns.
Communicating new ideas across the teams and influencing senior management and stakeholders will be a key part of this role. You will be the ambassador of brand and imagery.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally working within a fashion or luxury retailer in a similar position with experience of responsive design, a strong understanding of composition and typography.
- A good blend of creativeness as well as being extremely commercial with the ability to manipulate basic assets to help develop their brand to a high standard.
- You will need to be a confident designer who is able to bring new creative ideas and influence others to move things quickly whilst adhering to the brands look and feel with commerciality in mind.
- A good understanding of SEO and UX is key.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary up to £35,000, Bonus, plus great benefits which include discounts on their products, pension, Bupa healthcare, £10 daily lunch allowance, cycle to work and weekly yoga sessions. The opportunity to work with a forward thinking brand who are well respected and consistently over achieving, leading retailers in their space.
Get in touch with Kat now for more information – 0117 9269 530
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: