— Leading Pureplay eCommerce Brand
- Leading UK Pureplay eCommerce Company.
- Award Winning – eCommerce & Marketing.
- Fantastic on-site training and career development.
This Senior SEO Manager role will sit within the Digital Marketing team ensuring they remain the UK leading brand within this sector, helping them drive growth and continually improving the natural search space.
What you’ll be doing
You will be defining and driving strategy for SEO across the business, ensuring prompt delivery of SEO strategic plans. Developing a system to keep up to date with algorithmic changes and proactively make recommendations for updates to improve site performance and ranking
You’ll ensure the company is well prepared ahead of peak seasonal shifts by creating a strategy to tackle search behaviour whilst working with the CRO team to create solutions for the new site initiatives/developments and alongside the Head of Content and PR Manager.
Creating original content to help improve conversion, optimisation and ranking as well as developing SEO linkbuilding strategies. You will play an important part within this team communicating across the business, demonstrating decisive and proactive behaviour.
What experience you’ll need
- A proven track record of driving growth in SEO.
- You will need to have experience and skills across content and technical - with a focus on the techical side.
- You will be a decision maker who is confident and can challenge other in order to champion SEO best practice.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and analytics tools including Google Analytics and ideally SiteCatalyst.
- 5 years’ experience managing natural search optimisation within eCommerce.
- You will need to be both technically and analytically minded with a passion for all things digital.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary up to £60k, 10% bonus, healthcare, Pension, Gym Discount, Discounted products and many more. This is great opportunity to be part of an award winning company within eCommerce who support and develop their employees with on-site training and clear career development.
Get in touch with Kat now for more information – 0117 926 9530
Back to jobs