You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Acquisition
— Leading UK eCommerce Company
- Leading UK Pureplay eCommerce Company.
- Award Winning – eCommerce & Marketing.
- Driving customer acquisition working amongst digital experts.
As the Head of Acquisition you will be a key member of this leading company’s trade team, reporting directly to the Marketing Director driving customer acquisition strategy, execution and budgets.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for the traffic generation and ROI for the business, directly managing a team of SEO, PPC, Affiliate and PR experts. Monitoring and analysing performance overall against traffic, CPA and COS goals.
Defining acquisition channel strategy and supporting the team to execute it whist continually making and implementing recommendations for optimisation and on-going growth.
Overseeing the campaign planning, analysing and understanding cross channel attribution whilst working closely with the eCommerce team to optimise conversion and personalisation in the site.
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive experience in a B2C Acquisition role within eCommerce.
- Strong understanding and experience of working across all online channels – PPC, SEO, Social and Affiliates.
- Proven experience of running a portfolio of traffic generation programs, leading and delivering campaigns.
- Experience with analytics (GA essential, Adobe SiteCatalyst benefical).
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and team-building and motivational skills.
- Experience of managing a team is a must.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary up to £80k, 10% bonus, healthcare, Pension, Gym Discount, Discounted products and many more. This is great opportunity to be part of an award winning company within eCommerce and Marketing who support and develop their employees with on-site training and clear career development.
Get in touch with Kat now for more information – 0117 926 9530
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: