— Ground Breaking Tech Start-Up
- Join a start-up that’s well-funded and hugely ambitious.
- Enjoy a modern company culture that includes remote working (2-3 days pw), wellness benefits, companywide bonus scheme (20%) and a generous pension.
- Get in at ground level as part of a growing copy department.
We’re looking for a Digital Copywriter to join an ambitious HealthTech start-up in Hereford. With significant financial investment the business can build a great product, hire exceptional talent and invest in a truly rewarding and contemporary working culture, this is the chance to be a part of something very exciting
What you’ll be doing
Joining a growing copywriting department you will report in to the newly appointed head of copy, work alongside medical researchers, foreign language copywriters and content designers.
Their product is a first for the sector and will change the way people all over the world manage their illness. You will support the head of copy in producing a tone of voice (TOV) for the brand, delivering copy and content across digital channels (including animation and video) and UX copywriting on the product itself. In the main the work will be digital but there may be bits of offline copy needed from time to time.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a copywriting role.
- A portfolio full of digital copy examples (touching on content, web, app and product)
- Proven experience of working on brand tone of voice and copy guidelines.
- An ability to take complicated or technical subject matter and translate into simple, engaging and when needed sensitive copy.
- Any understanding of medical technology or healthcare hugely beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you can expect a competitive salary, 20% bonus, share options and a generous pension. You’ll work for a business that really looks after it’s people and make the most of yoga classes and an in-house Michelin star chef.
The business is Hereford based. In order to attract and retain the level of talent needed, there are remote working policies in place enabling people based in Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Birmingham and beyond to be suitable.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of copy work to be considered.Back to jobs